Did you know that honey bees are a symbol of hope? They encourage cleanliness, social organization, reproduction, tireless work and best of all produce one of nature’s sweetest gifts.
I love everything about the honey bee (especially honey...) I am inspired by their hard work, dedication to cleanliness and order, and drive to produce their sweet product. If only I was as disciplined as the honey bee.
Until then, I will eat honey. Everyone can use a little sweetening up, right!?
- I am just got married to my best friend, Mr.
RightWright, on New Year's Eve 2012!
- I went to Acadia University in Wolfville, Nova Scotia where I made some of my best friends for life, while falling in love with the Maritimes.
- I work in Human Resources for the federal government.
- I am hugely inspired by Sarah Richardson’s interior decorating style.
- I love weddings. Big and small - from the over-the-top-spend-a-million-dollar kind to the sweet and simple city hall ceremonies shared between few people.
- Many of our friends are beginning to start their families. I think it’s so exciting and feel so lucky to be able to share some of their experiences. I'm trying to learn as much as I can through them.
- A psychic told me that I am going to have 2 kids: 1 girl and then a boy...how perfect!
- My favourite food is nutella. I can’t keep it in the house or else all my clothing shrinks....so weird.
- I try to exercise semi-regularly by playing soccer, practicing bikram yoga, and enjoying the outdoors (or else (again) all my clothing shrinks...)
If you would like to contact me, please do!